* One 3 oz package of strawberry jello
* 1 cup boiling water
* One 8 oz carton of strawberry yogurt (They don't really have this size any longer, so you can either use one and 1/3 containers or one 6 oz container.)
* 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
* 6 Tbsp sugar (leave this out if you use Cool Whip)
* 1 Pint whipping cream, whipped (You can substitute a small container of Cool Whip, but leave out the 6 Tbsp of sugar.)
* One 8-9" Angel Food Cake
Dissolve jello in boiling water. Chill until slightly thickened. Whip until frothy; fold in yogurt. Add strawberries that have been sweetened with 6 Tbsp sugar (only if using Whipping Cream). Fold in whipped cream (or Cool Whip). Break or cut angel food cake into pieces (about 1") and fold into mixture. Pour into bundt pan or 9x13 pan Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
If you use a bundt pan, In order to loosen the dessert from the bundt pan in to turn out onto plate, fill sink with hot water and set pan in water for a few seconds. Then place plate over pan and flip upside down.
When all is said and done, all that's left is for you to pick up a spoon and enjoy!